Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The transcontinental railway goes from New York in the east to San Francisco in the west.
2. But the savings disappear on transcontinental travel.
3. The transcontinental pipeline that hit the news last year is only part of the project.
4. The first transcontinental railroad, we were taught to believe, was a huge government success.
5. But transcontinental status always brought a classical rush to the head of railroad companies.
6. This was her third transcontinental flight in three years(sentencedict.com/transcontinental.html), and its differences from the others showed her transformation.
7. Zeroing in on transcontinental fares, he observed, "When competitors are offering walk-up fares of $99 to $109, it's just not prudent to be in that landscape."
8. The tale of the building of the transcontinental railroad, the steel band that wed the metropolitan East to the frontier West, is among the greatest in American history.
9. He had deemed the TRANSCONTINENTAL a first-rater, and it paid a cent for ten words.
10. Creating a transcontinental wireless operator seems to make sense.
11. The United States Government's land policy, transcontinental railway building and accelerate the development of the western.
12. Yogis seeking transcontinental bliss head these days to Mysore, the City of Palaces, in southern India.
13. On the transcontinental overload, just slide behind the wheel. How does it feel?
14. Big transcontinental enterprises jostle with one another for world markets.
15. The boreal forest is transcontinental.
16. The government had long since perceived that the way west depended on the transcontinental railroad.
17. By 1886, the first year after the completion of the transcontinental line, the figure was 1,665,[sentencedict.com]960.
18. Naps are clearly useful for some people, including shift workers, students, and anyone doing long-haul work, such as pilots on transcontinental runs.
19. This time the men were imported as work crews to construct the first transcontinental railroad.
20. Telegraph cables immediately went out to President Grant and around the country with the news that the transcontinental railroad had been completed.
21. A computer programmer and an engineer were sitting next to each other on a transcontinental flight.
22. A man and a woman, who have never met before, find themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.
23. The high point in railroad building came with the construction of the first transcontinental system.
More similar words: intercontinental, continent, incontinent, subcontinent, transcendentalism, transcendent, discontinue, discontinued, discontinuance, contingent, contravention, transcend, transcript, transcribe, transcription, sentimental, pertinent, discontentment, impertinent, container, contained, continue, transmitting, continued, continual, continuum, transatlantic, transient, quarantine, continuing.