Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It was like the scent of the carnivore in a zoo.
2. Their actual digestive system is that of a carnivore and so bamboo is an unlikely foodstuff to choose.
3. Stillman was a strict carnivore, allowing his patients to eat only lean meat, poultry, eggs, and low-fat cheeses.
4. The digestion of incisors from mammalian carnivore prey assemblages is more extreme than that of the molars.
5. For the carnivore, however, the football menu is more than adequate to quell your hunger.
6. The raccoon Procyon lotor, is a highly intelligent carnivore, related to bears and to the giant panda.
7. It is a carnivore, but it doesn't have any teeth.
8. Tyrannosaurus rex was a large carnivore.
9. Either of two species in the carnivore family Mustelidae.
10. Bob, could you help the carnivore cut his meat.
11. The carnivore, nicknamed Banjo, which was found near two giant herbivores in a waterhole in Winton, is the most complete meat-eater ever found in the country.
12. You describe yourself as a born-again carnivore.
13. Tyrannosaurus Rex was a large carnivore; insectivorous plants are considered carnivores.
14. Whether you are a vegan, a vegetarian, a carnivore, a conscientious omnivore, or a SAD diet devotee, this is a book you need to read.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
15. Their stooping posture was of a person melting down, slumping into the stance of a vicious carnivore.
16. This huge flightless bird has regularly appeared in illustrated fossil books as a giant carnivore.
17. The manticore is the most fearsome of Pandoran predators, and by the look of it might be the toughest carnivore in the known universe.
18. There's definitely a conflict in being a vegan that lives with a tiny carnivore.
19. Chris has talked about pandas being an evolutionary cul-de-sac, and it's certainly unusual for a carnivore to take up herbivory.
20. And on your left, you have Tyrannosaurus Rex, a carnivore from the Jurassic period.
21. Pick this up and insert the cooked chicken leg into the Carnivore to open the door.
22. Also known as the brown bear, the Kodiak grizzly bear is the world's largest land carnivore.
More similar words: carnivorous, carnival, omnivorous, ivory, divorce, survivor, divorcee, herbivorous, insectivorous, garnish, tarnish, warning, earnings, learning, tarnished, yearning, favored, carnal, early warning, carnage, forewarn, incarnate, incarnation, reincarnation, put the cart before the horse, card-carrying, knives, connive, pivot, universe.