Random good picture Not show
1. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
5. The country is an economic basket case with chronic unemployment and rampant crime.
6. To make us love our country, our country ought to be lovely.
7. The country has to import most of its raw materials.
8. Much of the country is uninhabitable because it is desert.
9. The country has been able to celebrate the return of its independence so brutally snuffed out in 1940.
10. God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
11. Soldiers who die for their country have made the supreme sacrifice.
12. It's a paradox that in such a rich country there can be so much poverty.
13. The country gained its independence ten years ago.
14. The country is sinking/plunging into an abyss of violence and lawlessness.
15. Houses in this part of the country are built of flint.
16. They looked to the country as the last refuge of liberty.
17. The country has been steadily industrializing.
18. They rode along narrow country lanes.
19. The country is presently in the throes of the worst recession since the second world war.
20. Which country is the predominant member of the alliance?
22. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
25. Agriculture used to be the economic backbone of this country.
26. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
27. The transition from a totalitarian state to a free country will be long and slow.
28. These figures clearly demonstrate the size of the economic problem facing the country.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. He took an oath of allegiance to his adopted country.
30. He dedicated his life to the service of his country.
More similar words: developing countries, county, account, counter, count out, count on, discount, account for, accounting, on account of, counterpart, accountability, take into account, mount, amount to, council, counselor, counseling, round and round, hunt, aunt, until, hunter, hunting, coup, entry, court, jauntily, course, couch.