Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is fast becoming a personage.
2. There is no evidence for such a historical personage.
3. He was a personage of quite another order from the great hero of Athens, Theseus.
4. A huge personage, robed in blue, like a snowbank folded in shadow, occupied the temple steps.
5. One personage, whose name has remained unknown, announced that at a given hour two overseers who had been won over, would throw open the doors of a factory of arms to the people.
6. Message personage week is shown, yahoo is undertaking negotiating with respect to as amalgamative as AOL coetaneous Wanner.
7. But to this view, card inspect meets a personage give deny.
8. Such a personage was fawned upon in Arthur's realm and reverently looked up to by everybody.
9. Message personage says, inchoate evidence shows vacant position was not replaced by other employee.
10. Famous personage: Leonardo da Vinci . Julius Caesar . The Duchess of Windsor.
11. A personage that is to Lei Jun discloses, thunder army abdication is individual choice.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The personage inside course of study thinks, because the thermal power enterprise loss-making, denitration market or are not expected so optimistic.
13. How that personage haunted my dreams, I need scarcely tell you.
14. Also the personage inside course of study suggests, rise continuously in view of cupreous price, the water warm company of fontal city can borrow machine undertake conformity of a few resource.
15. If omit the personage, the crown on the head remains shining.
16. The gamin approached this pensive personage, and began to step around him on tiptoe, as one walks in the vicinity of a person whom one is afraid of waking.
17. An enigmatical personage, about whom little was known, except that he was a polished man of the world.
18. " the personage inside course of study thinks, this plants Xing Ming close to " tongueless " low-key or already beginning to prepare to appear on the market with skyline about.
19. Then I was asked to join the small group selected to meet the Royal personage in attendance, the Duchess of Gloucester.
20. His mien and his manners continually expressed his sense of himself as an important personage.
21. She addressed her young guest with civilities suitable for a personage of advanced years and uncertain appetite.
22. He instructed the women to remember to curtsy before the royal personage.
23. However potato net did not abandon countercharge the lawsuit that excited net encroachs reputation to counterpoise, message personage says this lawsuit still is in legal order.
24. Mr.Wilson, not a little astonished at this outbreak- for he was a grandfatherly sort of personage, and usually a vast favourite with children- essayed, however, to proceed with the examination.
25. " in fact, "Demon animal disturbance " the influence is returned not merely hereat , internet knows a personage to thank article criterion to think, this is the beginning of domino effect.
26. Then Foxy Davis had seemed a debonair remotely superior, and glamorous personage.
27. I want to become an a lot of people adore me and myself the kind-hearted personage with rich and generous penates.
28. Even more coherence and inevitability is to be seen in the life of Alexander I. , the personage who stood at the head of the counter-movement from east westward.
29. In household market, those sofa that design avant-courier of trendy, modelling always can attract the eyeball of fashionable and young personage most.
30. The thesis also tries to probe the alternation, enrichment and innovation of the techniques of expression and artistries which applied in molding the groups of " madwoman " personage images.
More similar words: persona, personal, personally, personable, impersonal, impersonate, personality, impersonation, interpersonal, persona non grata, personal computer, person, in person, personify, personnel, iron age, patronage, espionage, antipersonnel, the first person, personification, arson, ever so, manage, managed, carnage, teenage, manager, bothersome, teenager.