Random good picture Not show
1. The teenager may have been abducted by a religious cult.
2. The kid was abducted at the gate of kindergarten.
3. His car was held up and he was abducted by four gunmen.
4. The company director was abducted from his car by terrorists.
5. The police think the boy has been abducted.
6. She was abducted late last night.
7. She was abducted by a dangerous psychopath.
8. He was abducted by four men wearing hoods.
9. Months of captivity Alex Hodoyan disappeared after being abducted March 5, in the middle of the day in downtown Tijuana.
10. He's abducted me six times and Nero had to send the lads to rescue me.
11. Lawson was abducted from her home.
12. When two ten-year-olds allegedly abducted and murdered the toddler, it confirmed the public's deepest suspicions.
13. At the age of sixteen, he was abducted from his hometown of Kilpatrick and enslaved in Ireland.
14. Kurdish separatists have abducted a Japanese tourist and are demanding money for his safe return.
15. Mendoza told police that they were abducted by Aguirre in Oakland on Oct. 10.
16. All three men had allegedly been abducted by Mrs Mandela's bodyguards at the end of 1988.
17. Several young women had been abducted from their villages and forced to work as prostitutes.
18. Inspector Leeming was also abducted,[sentencedict.com/abducted.html] and the interpreter.
19. The two high school girls were abducted at gunpoint on Tuesday.
20. About 8 a. m. Monday, he abducted Roswell during a botched robbery at a Texarkana veterinary clinic, authorities said.
21. Detectives have not ruled out the possibility that she was abducted.
22. I had visions of the kids getting lost and getting abducted by some weirdo.
23. On her way to Benevento, Arthelius' beauty caught the eye of three bandits, who abducted her.
24. Looting and rape by rebels and their bands of abducted children still occur.
25. Y., appeared in the White House press room with her grandson Adam, who was abducted when he was 3.
26. Sightings of space aliens persist, with several organized groups claiming to have seen them, or even to have been abducted.
27. So long as he was in the limelight, he couldn't be attacked or abducted.
28. Especially if you consider he was on the trail of the man he believes had his family abducted and almost certainly murdered.
29. In Dallas in October 1985, a black woman was abducted by four white men wearing hoods.
30. The killing has tapered off, but many of those abducted have never been found.
More similar words: abduct, abduction, unobstructed, deduct, aqueduct, induct, conduct, ductile, product, deductive, reduction, seductive, deduction, inductive, conductor, induction, production, productive, conduction, elected, productivity, introduction, reproduction, reproductive, introductory, conductivity, selected, directed, expected, dejected.