Random good picture Not show
(1) Power, a New Zealander, plays the blues harp and the chromatic harmonica.
(2) He kept out the challenge of the New Zealander Matt Brick who wasn't far behind.
(3) The big, direct New Zealander may have to leave this job half done.
(4) Start with front man Pauly Fuemana, a New Zealander whose vocal style is almost as difficult to place as his accent.
(5) I'm a New Zealander who is studying Chinese.
(6) I mean, I brought in a New Zealander and an El Salvadoran as Managing Directors, neither of whom I knew before I came here.
(7) I am a New Zealander who is currently in Seoul.
(8) Eric King-Turner and his New Zealander wife Doris, 87, have decided to leave their village in Hampshire, for the city of Nelson on the South Island, seeking adventure and a cure for her homesickness.
(9) Zealander Rewi Alley was a bosom friend of Hogg and was buried after death in Shandan together with Hogg.
(10) New Zealander Lionel Cosgrove ropes a lawnmower onto his chest and charges into a zombie-packed hallway.
(11) Harris, a New Zealander by birth, says they are evidence of the evolutionary trajectory that led to Homo sapiens , the human species , who would eventually journey to the moon.
(12) New Zealander Sir Edmund Hillary and Nepal's Tenzing Norgay Sherpa were the first to ascend to Qomolangma 's summit in 1953. That feat opened Nepal as a popular tourist destination.
(13) New Zealander Alastair Galpin sought eternal eccentric fame for wearing the most socks on one foot.
(14) By comparison, as a New Zealander would say, this well-watered land was "all good".
(15) Two Australians and a New Zealander were reportedly among the dead, and the wounded included 18 other foreign nationals from the US, Australia, Canada, India, the Netherlands, Norway and South Korea.
(16) New Zealander Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay from Nepal made the first successful ascent of Mount Everest in May 1953.
(17) New Zealander Angela Hey said her husband, Owen, works for Shell Oil, which also ordered the families of employees to leave on Saturday.
(18) I am a New Zealander looking for an ESL job in Beijing from October 2006. Sentencedict.com
(19) The man doing the helping was a New Zealander in his mid to late forties, with a ponytail, a slight look of Keith Richards and a mouth missing most of its teeth.
(20) The breakfast meeting suffered heavy fatalities on July 17, with three Australians and a New Zealander killed in the explosions.
(21) More than 4,000 climbers have reached the top of Mount Qomolangma since it was first climbed by New Zealander Sir Edmund Hillary and Nepal's Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953.
(22) Did I want to use to use his laptop, asked the helpful New Zealander.
(23) Then South Africa heard that the Oceania region had mandated its representative, 78-year-old New Zealander Charlie Dempsey, to vote their way.
(24) The live-action Rohan army is made up of several hundred New Zealander extras, who responded to an open casting call for anyone who could ride a horse.
(25) The explosions at Jakarta's Marriott and Ritz-Carlton hotels killed nine people, including three Australians and a New Zealander.
More similar words: new zealander, zealand, new zealand, new zealand dollar, trial and error, trial-and-error, by trial and error, trial and error method, sea lane, sealant, weal and woe, phalangeal, dorothea lange, under seal, lander, be-all and end-all, be all and end all, slander, salamander, interphalangeal, outlander, colander, flanders, islander, lowlander, hollander, slanderer, philander, icelander, highlander.