Random good picture Not show
1. We all send and receive visual signals when we talk to each other.
2. In face-to-face meetings all the visual signals are a great aid to getting on the same wavelength with some one.
3. The courting male, consequently, relies on visual signals to make the female aware of his presence and his purpose.
4. Do the visual signals you receive help you understand the verbal messages?
5. In response to the altered visual signal input from the outer retina, signal processing in inner retinal neurons was also modified.
6. A device giving a visual signal to indicate that the correct voltage is applied to a battery-powered calculator.
7. Apparatus for visual signal display in spinning machine, especially spinning preliminary machine, such as carding machine or drawing machine.
8. An important visual signal of the contemporary printing media is the so-called "cover girl".
9. Visual literacy takes visual pattern as visual signal. The advantage of visual communication extrudes spreading impact and social function.
10. In recent years, image-based or visual signal characteristics of mathematical morphology have a broad application.
11. The other monkeys might have been responding to a visual signal or they may have seen the leopard themselves.Sentencedict
12. On dictation equipment, a device that gives an audible or visual signal at the end of the recording medium.
13. To check the quality or content of(an electronic audio or visual signal) by means of a receiver.
14. The PDA system uses software method to demultiplex and decode MPEG-2 TS stream, reverts the visual signal and audio signal.
15. If a whistle is not available , use the visual signal alone.
16. When they detect light, rods and cones pass the visual signal from nerve cell to nerve cell to the visual processing part of the brain.
17. Telotaxis, or goal-directed movement, describes the motion of visual predators who can see a distant visual signal and move to attack.
18. The application of wavelet transformation in getting electroencephalogram signal were discussed in this article, revulsive visual signal and filter the noise were mainly studied.
19. Subretinal prosthesis can utilize more retinal live cells to process visual signal and has attracted most attention in the field of artificial visual function recovery.
20. Give three long blasts on a police whistle while waving a paddle, helmet or life vest over your head. If a whistle is not available, use the visual signal alone.
21. The visual function of letters is now applied, deconstructed, enlarged and propagandized as a complete visual signal by graphic designers.
More similar words: digital signals, digital signal, visual system, equal sign, digital signature, signal strength, visual, visually, nonvisual, visualize, visualise, visualised, visualized, televisual, visualizer, visual field, visual check, audio-visual, audiovisual, visual range, visual image, visual acuity, visual cortex, visual display, visual literacy, visualization, visualisation, vital sign, visual perception, visually impaired.