Random good picture Not show
1. SHe noticed Tammuz flicking odd looks at the girl.
2. Tammuz had told her to relax into the fire, swim with it, let go.
3. He followed Tammuz up the corridor into his office and accepted a plastic cup of lukewarm killer coffee.
4. Tammuz again considered that some wit in past years had programmed the machine with something other than Aristotelian logic.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. SHe had been impressed with how Tammuz had adjusted the machine to behave just like a real counter-girl.
6. Tammuz threw hir another bag without comment.
7. Tammuz had dimmed the lights, put his feet up, and asked the computer to tune in the wall-screen.
8. The mere fact of his suspicions concerning Tammuz dictated he must at least inspect who came calling.
9. Tammuz was immediately suspicious because he knew the man never broke his routines unless something out of the ordinary was afoot.
10. The son that she brought forth was named Tammuz.
11. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter.
12. Ishtar also proclaimed that because Tammuz was killed by a pig, that a pig must be eaten on that Sunday.
13. Ishtari : A Pandoran Mockery of the Tammuz Lineage.
14. The day came when Tammuz was killed by a wild pig.
15. Ren operated in the space around the planet Tammuz - an.
16. Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshippers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father(sentencedict.com), Son and Spirit.
17. Kybo Ren coveted the wealth of Tammuz - an, and frequently raided convoys headed there.
18. Hir own safety seemed unimportant now, hir life had been swamped by the torrent of Tammuz Malamute.
19. Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal.
20. Worshippers were to meditate upon the sacred mysteries of Baal and Tammuz, and to make the sign of the "T" in front of their hearts as they worshipped.
21. Then He brought me to the entrance of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and behold, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz .
22. She also proclaimed a forty day period of time of sorrow each year prior to the anniversary of the death of Tammuz.
23. Then he took me to the door of the way into the Lord's house looking to the north; and there women were seated weeping for Tammuz .
24. Then he brought me to the entrance to the north gate of the house of the LORD, and I saw women sitting there, mourning for Tammuz .
25. Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.