Random good picture Not show
1. Because a person can't walk into those talky people without getting pulled aside for a question, a bit of gossip, a new read on a certain line of Paradise lost.
2. Talky dramas are harder to export than cartoons or action flicks, which is partly why the major studios now concentrate on such things.
3. The Constant Gardener is talky and intelligent, and never takes the cheap way out.
4. Say you work at a big university with lots of talky faculty members – not to mention talky students – buzzing about.
5. Hans's guide through this alternative city is Chuck Ramkissoon, a talky, street-smart Trinidadian who is alive in ways Hans is not.
6. When the story is told more with words than visuals, it makes for a bad, talky - talky screenplay.
7. The film is also slightly different in its feel to previous editions, with one review warning that, "Those wanting noisy spectacle and endless action will be disappointed. This is a talky Potter."
More similar words: alky, balky, alkyne, chalky, valkyrie, alkyl group, walkie-talkie, talk, stalk, talks, talk out, talk up, talk of, talker, talkie, talk away, talk show, talk down, talk big, talking, stalker, pep talk, stalked, big talk, idle talk, talk over, talk shop, talk back, talk with, talk into.