Random good picture Not show
(1) Wipe the sweat away, here's a towel.
(2) He wiped the sweat away from his brow with the back of his hand.
(3) We happily sweat away at the same situation, do things the exact same way we've always done them, but expect or hope for a different result!
(4) This will wickthe sweat away from your body, keeping you dry. Sentencedict.com
(5) We happily sweat away at the same situations, do things the exact same way we've always done them, but expect or hope for a different result!
(6) First, put on a thin layer of synthetic material, such as polypropylene, which draws sweat away from your body.
(7) We were sitting there at meetings, had towels around our necks, and all the time wiping the sweat away from us, because we did really glue to the paper, and destroyed all the paper.
(8) Hung - chien pulled out his handkerchief to wipe the sweat away and heaved a sigh.
(9) Make sure it's a technical fabric such as polypropylene or CoolMax, which wick water and sweat away from your skin.
(10) And why is my handkerchief full of ridiculous mushrooms, so that I have to wipe the sweat away with my hands?
(11) When it's pouring rain outside or when sweat drips down from our foreheads, our eyebrows divert the flow of water or sweat away from our eyes.
(12) Participants in the Beijing 2008 Wushu Tournament, which ran concurrently with the Games, wore black suits made of Dri-FIT, a new material designed by Nike, which draws sweat away from the body.
(13) It should be made of a high-tech polyester that "wicks" sweat away from your body.
More similar words: eat away, sweat, sweats, sweaty, no sweat, sweat off, sweated, sweat out, sweater, in a sweat, sweating, cold sweat, sweatband, sweat it out, sweat gland, sweatshop, sweat suit, sweat pants, all of a sweat, sweatshirt, night sweat, sweatiness, sweat shirt, sweat blood, sweatpants, sweat equity, get away, getaway, ottawa, cut away.