Random good picture Not show
1. However, we still do not recognize Sikkim, India, and regard it as an independent state.
2. In 1975, the Indian army had dissolved Sikkim King's palace armed escort, then putunder house arrest.
3. Sikkim is a tiny kingdom in the Himalayas where belief in magic is still strong.
4. The Dalai Lama's eight-day tour of Sikkim was pointedly timed to come just after Wen Jiabao, China's prime minister, had been in Delhi, discussing how to improve ties.
5. The journalist from Hindustan News, "the issue of Sikkim has been resolved. When will China and India start the border trade in this region?
6. Buddhist monks dressed in ochre robes lit traditional butter lamps and held a six-hour prayer vigil at a Himalayan monastery in Sikkim.
7. Then they decided to leave for Bhutan, then from Bhutan to Sikkim.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Given the current capabilities of the IAF fleet, this would pose a major threat to Indian forces in Ladakh, Sikkim or Arunachal Pradesh.
9. A town of northeast India in the lower Himalaya Mountains on the Sikkim border.
10. Until now, China had never recognised India's 1975 annexation of Sikkim.
More similar words: Nikkei, brick kiln, sike, sikh, sikhism, pony-trekking, as far as I know, skim, hakim, skimp, yakima, skimpy, skim off, kimball, ski mask, kimono, eskimo, akimbo, skimmer, skimmed, skimming, skim milk, skim over, eskimo dog, kimberlite, skimmed milk, skim through, skimble-scamble.