Random good picture Not show
1. The shipping industry promulgated a voluntary code.
2. The community depends on the shipping industry for its survival.
3. As with the shipping industry, this is seen as a conflict of interest.
4. Delays not only affect the profitability of the shipping industry, but also frequently determine the success of the underlying business ventures.
5. Building of railway and development of shipping industry stimulated disintegration and reconstruction of traditional transportation network.
6. Shipping industry is the basic industry of the national economy and international trade.
7. Shipping industry, the port, tourist industry, as the motive force of traditional economic development.
8. "Shipping Industry" means the industry engaging in waterway transportation, shipping agency, freight forwarding, container terminal operation and ship chartering.
9. The open sea shipping industry is one in a big way invests, the recoupment period long profession.
10. Shell Lubricants promote the fast development of shipping industry Chian.
11. Such as the hardware industry, shipping industry, dining industry, even the retail trade and so on!
12. The labor hands over the shipping industry, the water conservancy facilities damage to be also serious.
13. As container shipping industry is in the end of the trade pipe-line, it takes longer time from recovery to prosperity.
14. This not only brings economic damage to the shipping industry, and also causes social effects.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
15. A delegation from the Hong Kong Shipping Industry Commerce Chamber recently arrived at the Zhuhai Maritime Affairs Bureau for an exchange visit.
16. The prosperity of the country's shipping industry was on the wane.
17. At present, domestic shipping industry is under booming state, but river and marine hull insurance as shipping industry safeguard runs difficultly, due to the high loss ratio.
18. In modern shipping industry, the oil - feed unit, which provides power for ship, is an important component.
19. More can be done to cut some of the regulatory burdens our shipping industry faces.
20. Seacontrol represents the first time on-board maintenance software has been made commercially available to the shipping industry by a marine coatings supplier.
21. Most of their work force is unionized, as is the shipping industry[sentencedict.com], which is in Oakland and not San Francisco.
22. Chapter Two Analysis on the change of competitive sea-borne oil shipping market, the features of the oil shipping industry and the development of the global tanker fleet in the world as well.
23. The requirement for double - hulled tankers spurred the shipping industry to modernize with much safer ships.
24. Serving both as a hub of shipping in South Asia and the Pacific region and a transit port for China's mainland, it has registered continuous development of the shipping industry.
25. Whither ( ie What is the likely future of ) the shipping industry?
26. Container liner shipping is one important part of international shipping industry.
27. But naval analyst Raymond Pritchett tweets that piracy has been allowed to fester because “$12 billion is chump change to the shipping industry.”
28. Based on revenue management, the container slot dynamic allocation problem for liner shipping industry is studied quantitatively under uncertainty.
29. The system mainly contains colligation shipping freight index, colligation fleet capacity index, shipping cost index, climate sub-index, shipping industry entrepreneur expectation index.
More similar words: mining industry, banking industry, manufacturing industry, industrial engineering, industrial engineer, shipping, worshipping, shipping line, shipping date, shipping route, shipping dock, shipping order, shipping point, shipping company, ocean shipping, shipping agent, shipping weight, fashion industry, shipping charges, shipping document, commercial shipping, shipping documents, hipping, industrial training, industry, chipping, whipping, chippings, key industry, oil industry.