Random good picture Not show
1. However, under the economic condition of semi-colonial and semi-feudal society, the development of the commercial agriculture can not be smooth.
2. Clearly, it follows from the colonial, semi-colonial and semi-feudal character of present-day Chinese society that the Chinese revolution must be divided into two stages.
3. "India is nothing but a semi-colonial and semi-feudal state under neo-colonial form of indirect rule, exploitation and control, " is one idea contained in a strategy manual obtained by AFP.
4. After the Opium War, China becomes semi-colonial and semi-feudal society step by step, facing the subject of the revival of nationhood.
5. Above all, they did nothing whatsoever to tackle the primary source of peasant rebelliousness: their semi-feudal exploitation.
6. The Reich's attempts at industrialisation had been contradicted by the effort to retain a semi-feudal social and political structure.
7. After the Opium War of 1840, China, hitherto a big feudal kingdom, was gradually turned into a semi-colonial, semi-feudal country.
8. After the Opium War, suffering aggression from imperialism, China became a semi-colonial, semi-feudal country, which resulted in various changes in politics , economy and culture.
9. In 1840, western powers invaded China through their forces and opium. After that, China was reduced to a semi-colony and semi-feudal society.
10. In the past one hundred years or so , the Chinese people waged arduous struggles to rid themselves of the sufferings under semi-colonial and semi-feudal rule.
11. Excellent acting all down the line captures the sound and feeling of that semi-feudal age.
12. Chinese revolution was led by Chinese communist party "CCP" in a semi colonial and semi-feudal society with underdeveloped capitalism.
13. At the root of that corruption is Pakistan's system of semi-feudal land ownership, which, ironically, the Chinese Communist Party is more than happy to prop up.
14. "Following the Opium War, China gradually became a semi-colonial and semi-feudal society, and foreign powers stepped up their aggression against China," he added.
15. Following the Opium War of 1840, China gradually became a semi-colonial and semi-feudal society, and foreign powers stepped up their aggression against China.
16. After the First Opium War in 1840, China was gradually reduced to a semi-colonial and semi-feudal country.
17. It related to both values of the peasants themselves and the social environment and class condition of semi-feudal, semi-colonial of China at that time.
18. Even so China still is not from the semi-colonial and semi-feudal nature people still suffering.
19. After 1840 China once suffered from invasion of the imperialist powers and plunged into a semi-colonial and semi-feudal society.
20. After the Opium War, China was reduced to the status of semi-colony and semi-feudal society, its door was opened forcedly by several foreign powers, the suffering China entered into the modern period.
21. After 1840, feudal China was gradually turned into a semi-colonial and semi-feudal country.
22. Starting from the Opium War, because of the corruption of the Qing Dynasty, China was subjected to aggression and enslavement by foreign powers and reduced to a semi-colonial, semi-feudal status.
23. The 20th century is the very important period that Chinese literature modernized firmly from the bar of semi-feudal and semi-colonial literature gradually.
24. But the industrialization process of the drama of Tianjin tea gardens had to have the branding of the semi-colony semi-feudal society.
25. Yin-tat of Chinese historiography historiography is divided into slave society, feudal society, history,(sentencedict.com/semi-feudal.html) semi-colonial semi-feudal society in the three periods of history.
More similar words: feudal, feudal lord, feudalism, feudality, feudalist, feudalistic, feudal system, feudatory, semifinal, semifluid, semi-formal, semiformal, semi-finished, semifinalist, semi-finished product, feud, seminiferous, nurse-midwife, blood feud, seminiferous tubule, eudaemonia, eudaimonia, caudal, caudally, seldom if ever, caudal fin, semi, semi-, semis, semina.