Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Either win the horse or lose the saddle.|
- Similar sentences
- The opportunity to truly live doesn't wait. Either you use it or you lose it.
- Better lose the saddle than the horse.
- Adversity is a hard but great teacher in life - it either builds you up or breaks you down. Adversi..
- If you are determined not to let your character make you an inferior person, or stop you from being..
- Worry about the things you can control; the rest will either work themselves out, or they'll kill y..
- Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win the game but the risk is that you will ..
- The fault of the horse is put on the saddle.
- Spoil (or Lose) the ship for half penny worth of tar.
- While the grass grows the horse (or steed) starves.
- Sorrow and trouble either soften the heart or harden it.
- If I want to be great I have to win the victory over myself... self-discipline.
- To win the big stakes in this changed world, you must catch the spirit of the great pioneers of the..
- No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- Love is like a match to a wick. It takes that right combination to strike a flame. But once the fla..