Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Spoil (or Lose) the ship for half penny worth of tar.|
- Similar sentences
- Don't spoil the ship for a ha'porth of tar.
- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibi..
- Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win the game but the risk is that you will ..
- Either win the horse or lose the saddle.
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are th..
- If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side i..
- No man was born to be a success or a failure. A man earns his success with ability, knowledge, indu..
- People usually tend to cling to their beliefs until the price for believing them becomes too high, ..
- No house should ever be on a hill or on anything. It should be of the hill. Belonging to it. Hill a..
- Hence I have no mercy or compassion in me for a society that will crush people, and then penalize t..
- Nothing for nothing and very little for a half penny.
- One wrong (or false) move can lose the whole game.
- A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without ..
- Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of yo..
- I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.