Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Better lose the saddle than the horse.|
- Similar sentences
- Better lose a jest than a friend.
- Better be the head of an ass than the tail of a horse.
- Either win the horse or lose the saddle.
- There is nothing which can better deserve our patronage than the promotion of science and literatur..
- It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.
- Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess..
- Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
- Better be the head of the yeomanry than the tail of the gentry.
- The fault of the horse is put on the saddle.
- Better is the neighbour's hen than mine.
- Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
- Middle age is when you still believe you'll feel better in the morning.
- Action does not guarantee success, but you will definitely lose the chance to be successful if you ..
- The tune. That’s what stays in your mind. When the tune starts galloping, you need reins to hold on..
- Confused by the mind and diffused by the senses, we seek pleasure and lose the great treasure calle..