Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Worry about the things you can control; the rest will either work themselves out, or they'll kill you. Either way, no more worries. Laurell K. Hamilton|
- Similar sentences
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the fu..
- Never worry about the past, it brings tears. Don't think too much about the future, it brings fears..
- Forget about the past; don't worry about the future; live today!
- If one sheep leap over the dyke, all the rest will follow.
- After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more a..
- Many of the things you can count, don't count. Many of the things you can't count, really count.
- The greatest thing about the internet is that you can quote something and just totally make up the ..
- Make me dictator for five years and I'll show you what I can do. I'll clean the dirt out. We need t..
- The more you understand yourself, the more you can control yourself.
- In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody els..
- Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.
- And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.
- Don't let your life be a tape recorder of the misery of the past. You can do nothing about the past..
- Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.
- Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surre..