Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. Winston Churchill|
- Similar sentences
- Death, so called, is a thing which makes men weep, And yet a third of life is passed in sleep.
- There is no greater joy than that of feeling oneself a creator. The triumph of life is expressed by..
- No ray of sunshine is ever lost but the green that it awakens takes time to sprout, and it is not a..
- The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
- Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself, and that no heart ha..
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, t..
- Let us not become so busy making a living that we forget to enjoy our life. Every day of life is me..
- If you have not learnt anything but have learnt one thing that the goal of life is to be happy, you..
- The only thing that belongs to us is our life. Yet, we waste it in the pursuit of meaningless thing..
- All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it.
- The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
- The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
- The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long.
- The great use of life is to spend it for something that overlasts it.
- The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes.