Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||And he gave it for his opinion, "that whoever could make two ears of corn, or two blades of grass, to grow upon a spot of ground where only one grew before, would deserve better of mankind, and do more essential service to his country, than the whole race of politicians put together. Jonathan Swift|
- Similar sentences
- Surely what a man does when he is taken off his guard is the best evidence for what sort of man he ..
- To know a people, observe how he wins his object, rather than how he loses it; for when we fail, ou..
- A man will do more for his stubbornness than for his religion or his country.
- What really frightens and dismays us is not external events themselves, but the way in which we thi..
- I know of no pursuit in which more real and important services can be rendered to any country than ..
- Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhel..
- The doctor is often more to be feared than the disease.
- It is better to meet danger than to wait for it. He that is on a lee shore, and foresees a hurrican..
- It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for ..
- I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't.
- Do not say,it is morning, and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a n..
- The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himse..
- For it would be better to die once and for all than to suffer pain for all one's life.
- A psychiatrist does not want you to wake up. He tells you to dream some more, to find the pond and ..
- I am against the notion that comedians are loners. However the fact remains that we comedians and c..