Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||No ray of sunshine is ever lost but the green that it awakens takes time to sprout, and it is not always given the sower to see the harvest. Albert Schweitzer|
- Similar sentences
- Sometimes, a lie is told in kindness. I don't believe it ever works kindly. The quick pain of truth..
- The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes.
- The highest use of capital is not to make more money but to make money to do more for the bettermen..
- Human conscience is the highest court of justice - no sense of justice is possible without conscien..
- The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
- None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whi..
- The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.
- No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
- The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but what they miss.
- Politeness is not always the sign of wisdom, but the want of it always leaves room for the suspicio..
- The fear of God is not the beginning of wisdom. The fear of God is the death of wisdom.
- A sense of shame is not a bad moral compass.
- There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
- I think and think and think, I‘ve thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once..
- The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every ..