Random good picture Not show
(1) Plant puberulent , at least around nodes and rays; ultimate segments of leaves not elongate-linear.
(2) Raceme rachis and pedicels pubescent or puberulent ; bract and bracteole usually borne on distal 1/2 of pedicel.
(3) Young branches glabrous. Leaf blade glabrous or only puberulent along basal part of midrib adaxially.
(4) Leaf blade and petioles puberulent to woolly at least along veins; anthers globose or reniform.
(5) Leaf blade abaxially glabrous to puberulent ; inflorescence rachis mostly less than 1 cm, if longer then rachis straight.
(6) Leaves densely hirsute especially on veins of abaxial surface. Flowers opposite. Corolla tube conspicuously puberulent annulate inside.
(7) Shrubs or small trees to 8 m. Branchlets terete, puberulent when young, glabrescent.
More similar words: pulverulent, be ruled by, virulent, purulent, virulently, mucopurulent, ferule, cerulean, home rule, slide rule, make rules, Hague rules, during the rule of, puberty, pubertal, virulence, erubescent, pubescent, prepubescent, pollen tube, fundamental rule, opulent, esculent, feculent, truculent, corpulent, flatulent, turbulent, succulent, flocculent.