Random good picture Not show
1. Laboratory tests revealed that the substance contains palmitic acid and stearic acid, but not containing any resin or other anticorrosive material.
2. Synthesis technology of iso-octyl palmitate with palmitic acid and iso-octanol (2-ethyl hexylalcohol), using p -methyl-benzenesulfonic acid as catalyst, was described.
3. The ability of lauric acid, myristic acid palmitic acid and stearic acid to collect(oil from) fresh water was studied.
4. "So it's myristic, palmitic and palmitoleic," Leinwand says.
5. Objective : To optimize the extraction technology of palmitic acid of Xanthochrous nilgheriensis Teng.
6. If the fatty acid "palmitic acid" is on alpha and gamma position it will be released as free fatty acid in the intestine and will bound to calcium to form the insoluble calcium soap.
7. The contents of palmitic acid and oleic acid in mouse embryos were relatively similar to that in reproductive tract fluids.
8. There are lots of oleic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, arachidonic acid and EPA in acid.
9. Palmitic acid seemed to decrease the elongation percentage, although no conclusive results were found on tensile strength.
10. The content of palmitic acid in honeycomb is determined by gas chromatography and taken as index for the monitoring of the honeycomb quality. The method is simple.
11. Fatty acids from soybean oil mainly consist of saturated fatty acids (Palmitic acid, stearic acid) and unsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid and linolenic acid).
12. A method for determination of palmitic acid and stearic acid in leather fatliquoring agent was developed using the capillary gas chromatography(GC).
13. The effects of the presence of palmitic acid and glycerin, in varying mass fractions on the oxygen and water vapor permeability of corn starch based edible coatings were examined.
14. The relative content of saturated fatty acids was 8.70%, and the main components were palmitic acid and stearic acid.
15. Ingredients :France isotonic hot spring water, hyaluronic acid, papaya whitening essence, VC, VE, glucoside, stearic acid, plant squalene, palmitic acid, isopropyl, amino acids, peptides etc.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
16. Soy bean oil and its products normally contains only 7 to 11 % palmitic acid.
17. the effect that two fatty acids -- oleic acid and palmitic acid -- have on aspirin's effectiveness in preventing clots.
18. The unrefined nicotine was purified using solvent extraction and the nicotine was refined by a salification reaction of nicotine and palmitic acid.
19. Oleic acid is found in various animal and vegetable fats, and palmitic acid is one of the most common saturated fats found in plants and animals.
20. The main organic acids inA actinidia chinensis a re : malic acid, acid, palmitic acid, acid and acid.
21. Objective To investigate the effects of glucagon like peptide-1(GLP-1) on palmitic acid(PA)-induced apoptosis of MIN6 cell lines and insulin secretion of MIN6 cell lines.
22. Ingredients : France isotonic hot spring water, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera extract, natural moisturizing factor, palmitic acid, single-monoglyceride, glycerin, Jojoba oil etc.
23. When the seed of same cultivar matured fully the content of oleic was lower, and that of palmitic acid was higher in the seed of late-flowering flax cultivar.
More similar words: palmitate, palmist, palmistry, nautical mile, vertical migration, optical microscope, hermitic, semitic, hamitic, critical mass, anti-semitic, antisemitic, political machine, political movement, calming, almighty, coal mine, psalmist, balminess, coal miner, embalming, ophthalmia, ophthalmic, god almighty, almightiness, exophthalmic, political action committee, palm, xerophthalmia, palmy.