Random good picture Not show
(1) Soul turn orange-colored. Soul turn the color of love.
(2) A "carrot" is a long, orange-colored vegetable.
(3) It produces round, light orange-colored fruits about the size of lemons.
(4) Space transitions into the orange-colored troposphere, the lowest portion of Earth's atmosphere.
(5) Chef Tony Says: Be frugal! Use the yucky orange-colored oil when cooking for children or those with a severe head cold.
(6) In act 1 of the show, an orange-colored block is lifted from a blue box and moved slowly across the stage.
(7) In act 1 of the show, an orange-colored block is lifted from a blue box and moved repeatedly across the stage.
(8) Use the yucky orange-colored oil when cooking for children or those with a severe head cold.
(9) She picked orange-colored curtains for the nursery and azure ones for the study.
(10) Some, like this orange-colored species in the Grand Canyon, dwell in desert climes, while others inhabit the tropics, temperate forests, and even Himalayan high peaks.
(11) It is the day when pumpkins, an orange-colored squash, are carved into Jack-o-lanterns. People put these jack-o-lanterns, with candles inside(Sentencedict.com), by the windows of their house.
(12) In act 1 of the show, an orange-colored block is lifted from a blue box and moved slowly across the stage. Then it is returned to the box.
(13) Rumor was that this tiger had special powers hidden in the dark-black stripes that ran the length of its rich orange-colored coat.
(14) He returned to the cab and produced two large orange-colored fruit, a kind we had never seen.
(15) The current US president Barack Obama's namesake3) is an orange-colored lichen4).
(16) Last year in another play, she had to wear short socks and a Bright, orange-colored dress.
(17) The current US president Barack Obama's namesake is an orange-colored lichen.
(18) A tropical American vine (Ipomoea batatas) having rose-violet or pale pink, funnel-shaped flowers, and cultivated for its fleshy, tuberous orange-colored root.
(19) Doxa SUB 300T was the pioneered using combination of "no-decompression" scale with minutes scale on a unidirectional rotating bezel and orange-colored dial for optimizing readability.
(20) Within is a cavity more or less filled with an aromatic mass of double walled, membranous sacs containing orange-colored, pulpy juice and as many as 250 small, hard, dark brown or black, pitted seeds.
More similar words: orange-coloured, change color, decolorant, rose-colored, colored, colorant, uncolored, discolored, gold-colored, honey-colored, varicolored, colored paper, dark-colored, flesh-colored, parti-colored, light-colored, multicolored, cream-colored, multi-colored, navel orange, change of color, technicolored, orange red, red-orange, foreign exchange control, brightly-colored, change course, colorado, decolor, recolor.