Random good picture Not show
1) I will not be off duty until 5 p.m.
2) What time do you go off duty?
3) I'm off duty tomorrow night.
4) They clocked off duty and left at ten to three.
5) He needs more time off duty for relaxation and rest.
6) The night shift has / have just come off duty.
7) I was off duty yesterday.
8) She was off duty and I didn't call her.
9) I've just come off duty!
10) Off duty he wears white T-shirts.
11) The night shift goes off duty at six a.m.
12) Sister Casualty off duty invariably wore a trouser suit, white shirt,[http://sentencedict.com/off duty.html] and silk cravat in assorted colours.
13) Last night, when I came in off duty, I found him writhing on the floor in pain.
14) Thomas Hewett was off duty and having a quiet glass of stout and a chinwag on his front doorstep.
15) But it is believed he was off duty when the telex was sent.
16) Debbie should be going off duty but decides to stay and see it through. 5.00 p.m.
17) When off duty he would smoke a pipe and partake of his favourite drink of gin and water.
18) Only one doctor is on duty today the other doctor is off duty.
19) On duty she strode about looking as if she could not wait to get off duty and chuck a discus.
20) I had no doubt they'd turn up within a short time, so I went off duty.
21) We weren't going to get mixed up in a job, when we were going home off duty.
22) We welcome passion, for the mind is briefly let off duty. Mignon McLaughlin
23) Alice waited in the Stoners' living room while Lester got his instructions from Mrs Miller before she went off duty.
24) The prison is locked up, the inmates are counted and the main staff go off duty.
25) Called to identify the body just before I went off duty.
26) In her short career keep-fit fanatic Lesley has had to spend nearly nine months off duty recovering from her injuries.
27) It had been when she was so worried about Bob overstretching himself never being off duty and relaxed.
28) A doctor came, and said the same thing, then she went off duty for lunch.
29) The woman who answered said she thought Sally had gone off duty but would put me through to the staff quarters.
30) Emil, the chefs, Oliver and Cathy had finished cleaning up and had all gone off duty.