Random good picture Not show
1. The Nogales International ought to be ashamed of itself.
2. Although illegal-immigration patterns have shifted away from Nogales due to a buildup of federal forces, the area swims in violence.
3. Border Patrol agents in Nogales say they have been shot at 21 times in the past 15 months.
4. Teyechea now has a lush park next to Nogales City Hall named in his honor.
5. In Nogales, it is illegal to wear suspenders.
6. I'm thinking to head south from Nogales until I hit the coast, and then to follow it the whole way.
7. At Nogales police headquarters, Captain Heriberto Zuniga sorted out the parts of the law that are blocked and those that remain in effect.
8. I was there to cover the whole lot,[Sentence dictionary] newly assigned as city reporter for the Nogales International.
9. The train stopped in the middle of the night in Nogales. No one got on or off.
10. But despite all the bonhomie about career breaks in the Nogales maquilas, Colantuoni says one thing is clear.
11. TUCSON, Ariz (Reuters) - A judge sentenced the former mayor of the small Arizona border town of Nogales on Monday to 3.5 years in prison for bribery and seven years of probation for fraud.
12. I'm going to look for a new rear tire and some other things today, and tomorrow I'll cross over into Mexico at Nogales.
13. The law's opponents celebrated in Phoenix and in the border town of Nogales.
14. A city of southern Arizona south of Tucson on the Mexican border adjacent to Nogales, Mexico. Both cities are ports of entry and tourist centers.
15. US Border Patrol agents keep watch as two men wait on the Mexican side of the border fence between Arizona and Mexico at the town of Nogales.
16. Illegal immigrants from Central America wait for their meals at a Catholic-run migrant shelter in Nogales, in the Mexican state of Sonora, July 26, 2010.
More similar words: legalese, senegalese, monogamy, monogamous, monogamist, monogastric, serial monogamy, pyrogallol, pyrogallic, galileo galilei, No gains without pains, gale, galen, galea, regale, galena, logarithmic scale, paralegal, martingale, extralegal, legal expert, strong gale, legal entity, spring a leak, illegal entry, nightingale, legal expenses, miles per gallon, wales, sales.