Random good picture Not show
1. Results: The intimal area and medial area of the coronary artery gradually increased with.
2. The intimal of thyropharyngeal muscle may participate in forming high pressure regions.
3. AIM To investigate the role of intimal neovascularization in atheromatous plaque under the control of inflammation.
4. Results Low field intensity MRI rangesite, intimal flap and true and false lumen in all patients.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Conclusion MRI can identificate the intimal flap , true lumen and false lumen site and range.
6. Objective: To investigate the prevention of Trapidil on intimal hyperplasia of autografted vein of rats, then discuss its potential mechanism.
7. Puncture is not only helpful in qualitative diagnosis of gynecological pelvic mass, but also in treatment for several diseases such as pelvic abscess, intimal cyst and parovarian cyst.
8. Background — enous bypass grafts may fail because of deelopment of intimal hyperplasia and accelerated atherosclerosis.
9. The new criteria included the false aneurysm, the mural thrombus, and the tortuosity of the intimal flap.
10. One each case of acute embolism of right common iliac artery, secondary thrombosis of atherosclerotic right external iliac artery and intimal dissection of the right common iliac artery were treated.
11. Objective:To report a new surgical technique for treatment of type A dissection with intimal tears in the descending aorta.
12. The new criteria included the false aneurysm, the mural thrombus , and the tortuosity the intimal flap.
13. Conclusion: Actinomycin D can inhibit expression of C myc mRNA and intimal hyperplasia in graft.
14. Objective:To assess the role of NADPH oxidase-related oxidative stress in the intimal hyperplasia induced by adventitial injury.
15. Conclusion: Ischaemia reperfusion injury may cause carotid and femoral artery intimal hyperplasia in rabbits, it also can be used as animal model of artery intimal hyperplasia.
16. Type B dissection combined with intramural hematoma in ascending aorta and intimal flap and true and false lumens in thoracic and abdominal aorta.
17. Objective:To evaluate the influence of atorvastatin on ion pump activity of smooth muscle cells and intima proliferation in rats after arterial intimal injury.
More similar words: intima, antimalarial, intimate, intimacy, be intimate, intimately, intimation, intimate apparel, point in time, optimal, optimally, suboptimal, optimality, optimal path, optimal value, optimal policy, optimal control, optimal program, antimatter, optimal decision, optimal strategy, latent image, optimal allocation, antimagnetic, optimal combination, decimal point, interproximal, in time, point estimation, gain time.