Random good picture Not show
(1) Increasingly, people are relying on interactive media for a variety of services.
(2) For the past year, Fox Interactive Media has worked to better match ads to users and has restructured its ad business.
(3) With interactive media capabilities, you can select TV Shows, Movies or Music titles from the interactive display.
(4) The Interactive Media Activity will teach students about OSPF terminology .
(5) As interactive media expands, attention spans are getting shorter and shorter every day.
(6) Photography in interactive media is often a trigger for engagement and interaction.
(7) The first Interactive Media Activity shows the levels of the OSI reference model and the related networking devices. Sentencedict.com
(8) This interactive media immersion at a formative stage of life has affected their brain development and consequently the way they think and learn.
(9) How can we harness the emerging forms of interactive media to enhance the learning process?
(10) Del Padre Visual Productions, a video and interactive media production studio based in the US.
(11) Nocturne is an interactive media installation focusing on animals such as opossums, field mice and the endangered kit fox that have found successful niches within the urban and suburban landscape.
(12) We designed our robotics engineering and interactive media and game development (IMGD) majors with this in mind.
(13) But the center of interactive media — increasingly, the center of gravity of all media — is moving to a post-HTML environment," we promised nearly a decade and half ago.
(14) The paper explores the relationship between the interactive media and mass media from the outbreak of SARS from the perspective of sociology.
(15) Next year, Professor Claypool will bring his expertise to bear on WPI's new interactive media and games development major.
(16) City officials see rapid growth in biotech; Seattle also has tens of thousands of jobs in music and interactive media.
(17) Media Center: providing extension and outsourcing services, media clearing, communications tools, interactive media platforms, exhibition and product display services.
(18) An application development system (900) allows an author to quickly create interactive media applications (909).
(19) But two years later, the Web-savvy coverage of Tuesday's election highlights the growing sophistication of interactive media, social media and mobile apps.
(20) Another of his firms is the top cell phone operator, and he wants to get into convergence services to offer television and interactive media.
(21) Of those surveyed, 72% wanted experience using the newest technologies while 67% valued creative ability and 45% wanted employees with experience with interactive media.
(22) Elsewhere, Murdoch's empire was hit by huge reorganisation costs and write-downs at its interactive media division, which includes the social networking website MySpace.
(23) The continued fragmentation of media markets , and rapid growth of interactive media and online services are also creating new methods to reach consumers.
(24) Qi said Hailin , he said, referring to the laying of large - screen interactive media network.
More similar words: interactive multimedia, interactive display, interactive, interactive system, counteractive, alternative medicine, interaction, interacting, interactional, preventive medicine, intermediate, intermediary, intermediator, overactive, hyperactive, intermediation, interact, underactive, intermediate host, intermediate goods, disintermediation, radioactive material, counteraction, intermediate product, intermediate technology, financial intermediaries, deductive method, tractive, medical practice, extractive.