Random good picture Not show
1. Hypoplastic teeth with advanced dental decay are also observed.
2. Objective To reconstruct traumatic or hypoplastic olecranon fossa.
3. Second, it is tethered by the hypoplastic lactiferous ducts.
4. Conclusion:The diagnose of hypoplastic MDS depends on the trephine biopsy.
5. Conclusion Treating hypoplastic anemia with finger therapeutics was the economic and effective method that could cure the symptom and pathogeny, and the method was worth generalizing and applying.
6. The solubility of the hypoplastic enamel powder was higher than that of the normal enamel in the same teeth.
7. Imaging findings include an absent or hypoplastic anterior pituitary gland, most conspicuously seen on sagittal T1 or T2 weighted images.
8. Marrow in positive control group was hypoplastic or marked hypoplastic, and morphology of granulocyte series was abnormal.
9. Ultrasound investigation revealed a hypoplastic thorax and decreased fetal movements. A single umbilical artery was also seen.
10. The hypoplastic breast can be readily augmented with the newer softer silastic implants.
11. Unilateral single vaginal ectopic ureteral opening with ipsilateral hypoplastic kidney is a rare disease.
12. Conclusions: Alar cartilage-muscle ring is hypoplastic , which results in nasal myosthenic disequilibrium.
13. It took shorter time for the hypoplastic enamel powder attain an equilibrium than the normal did.
14. Results: All of 6 hydronephrotic, 5 out of 9 developmental and 1 out of 2 hypoplastic duplication of kidney were diagnosed on CT imaging.
15. Aortic atresia is not compatible with continued survival as seen in hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
16. Static balloon dilatation of the atrial septum was performed in 2 children with hypoplastic right heart syndrome.
17. The hallmark of pituitary stalk interruption syndrome is an absent or hypoplastic anterior pituitary gland combined with an ectopic posterior pituitary.
18. Histological findings of the skin include flat dermal-epidermal junction, thinned dermis with compactly arranged collagen fibers, and hypoplastic appendage structures.
19. The right ventricle–pulmonary artery (RVPA) shunt may improve coronary flow but requires a ventriculotomy. We compared the two shunts in infants with hypoplastic heart syndrome or related anomalies.
20. SLC in parenchymal hyperplastic areas was more than that in parenchymal hypoplastic areas and in fibroadenoma (P. 05).
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Objective:To evaluate the efficacy of Norwood procedure for treating hypoplastic left-heart syndrome(HLHS).
22. AIM: To induce apexogenesis using antibiotic reagent to fill the teeth with hypoplastic roots.
23. Methods Two tongue-shaped flaps raised just beside the cleft of the earlobe were revolved and lap-jointed to repair the hypoplastic earlobe cleft.
24. Objective To introduce an effective method for reconstruction of hypoplastic orbit caused by eradiation therapy.
More similar words: hypoplasia, neoplastic, thermoplastic, desmoplastic, hyperplastic, pseudoplastic, thermoplasticity, antineoplastic, viscoplasticity, thermoplastic material, plastic plate, thromboplastin, hyperelastic, plastic, aplastic, plastics, elastoplast, dysplastic, plasticity, plastic bag, anaplastic, plasticine, plastically, plastic wrap, plasticizer, plastic film, metaplastic, plasticiser, plasticizing, superplasticity.