Random good picture Not show
(1) Horn-rimmed glasses perched on the bridge of her nose.
(2) He had thick horn-rimmed glasses, a heavy shadow and rather bad teeth.
(3) He removed his black horn-rimmed glasses, paused as he choked back a sob and then continued reporting about the whereabouts of then-Vice President Johnson, soon to be sworn in as president.
(4) Eventually Johnny drew him to one side with a shock-haired young reporter who sported horn-rimmed glasses and a velvet bow-tie.
(5) But when John Kennedy was killed, in a flurry of rumours and alarms over his newsdesk, he constantly removed his horn-rimmed glasses, put them on again, and swallowed hard.
(6) The girl had a long, thin body, like a stick, straight black hair, a pale, thin face, and she wore horn-rimmed glasses.
(7) I saw my first streetwalker, hitting on a hapless archetype: a pathetic-looking guy wearing a dark suit, crew cut, and thick black horn-rimmed glasses and carrying a briefcase.
More similar words: rimmed, trimmed, untrimmed, red-rimmed, broad-brimmed, trimmer, brimmer, dimmed, skimmed, undimmed, bedimmed, immediacy, immediate, hedge trimmer, immediately, skimmed milk, immediateness, immediate access, immediate delivery, heinrich himmler, grimm, zimmer, simmer, shimmer, dimmer, immense, immerse, immerge, glimmer, shimmery.