Random good picture Not show
1. A histiocytoma in the dog is a benign tumor.
2. Differences to malignant fibrous histiocytoma are also compared.
3. Results Malignant fibrous histiocytoma was predominantely middle-aged and old males.
4. A 37-year-old female patient presented with malignant fibrous histiocytoma (MFH) of the right axilla, occurring 7.8 years after radiation treatment for infiltrating duct carcinoma of right breast.
5. The histopathology confirmed the diagnosis of malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the colon with direct invasion to the liver.
6. Malignant fibrous histiocytoma (MFH) is the most common soft tissue sarcoma of adulthood with a male preponderance , and it often involves the extremities and retroperitoneum.
7. Objective To explore the pathology, clinical manifestation and the treatment of malignant fibrous histiocytoma (MFH) initially located in maxillary sinuses.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Purpose : To study the radiological features of primary malignant fibrous histiocytoma ( MFH ).
9. Purpose:To research the CT and MRI features of the Malignant fibrous histiocytoma, and improve its diagnostic accuracy.
10. Objective:To analysis the origin, pathology, clinical characteristics and treatment of patients with Primary malignant fibrous histiocytoma (MFH)of the larynx.
11. Purpose:To investigate CT findings and diagnostic value of malignant fibrous histiocytoma of bone.
12. Objective To study CT manifestations of hepatic and pancreatic malignant fibrous histiocytoma(MFH).
13. Objective Objective To study the treatment method and prognosis of primary malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the lung.
14. Among them, there were 7 osteosarcomas, 5 giant cell tumors, 1 malignant fibrous histiocytoma, 1 chondrosarcoma and 1 osteoblastoma.
15. To approach the clinical characteristic(sentencedict.com), diagnosis and method of treatment of malignant fibrous histiocytoma of bone.
16. Objective To explore the clinical characteristics, diagnosis and treatment of malignant fibrous histiocytoma ( MFH ).
17. Respectively, under the before and after, sending frozen at the bottom margin pathology, during diagnosis: sarcoma, first consider the malignant fibrous histiocytoma.
18. AIM: To study the clinical and pathological features of malignant fibrous histiocytoma in the stomach.
19. The most frequent types of tumor were liposarcoma (6), malignant fibrous histiocytoma (3).
20. Objectives: To investigate clinical and pathological features of Inflammatory Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma and its treatment as well as prognosis.
More similar words: histiocyte, astrocytoma, neurocytoma, pheochromocytoma, plasmacytoma, listeria monocytogenes, pinocytosis, spherocytosis, leukocytosis, phagocytosis, lymphocytosis, thrombocytosis, erythrocytosis, agranulocytosis, cytometry, thrombocytopenia, granulocytopenia, cytometer, cytomegalic, histocyte, cytomembrane, cytomorphology, cytomegalovirus, cytochemistry, cherry tomato, idiocy, atomistic, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, oocyte, automation.