Random good picture Not show
1. The theory being that since this is a high-ticket item and she is "such a big girl, " it would be much better for her to pick it out.
2. And mobile shoppers are buying high-ticket items like diamond rings and cars, not just virtual goods and ring tones.
3. If you need a car, computer, new refrigerator, stove, new desk or couch, flat screen TV, or anything else high-tech or high-ticket, do your research this month but wait until mid-June to buy.
4. " The theory, of course, being that since this is a high-ticket item and she is "such a big girl", it would be much better for her to pick it out.
5. Blue Nile Chief Executive Diane Irvine said recently the credit freeze had hurt "purchases of high-ticket items, as traditional avenues of financing have now closed."
6. Two caveats, says Wu. Don't carry a balance. Otherwise, you also risk paying some high-ticket interest. And "avoid store cards with deferred interest, " Wu advises.
More similar words: straight ticket, highlighting, high-lighting, high tide, high time, at high tide, ticket, it is high time that, big-ticket, bus ticket, meal ticket, pawn ticket, ticket line, ticket stub, plane ticket, ticket booth, ticket office, ticket agent, price ticket, ticket holder, train ticket, theatre ticket, season ticket, return ticket, ticket window, just the ticket, lottery ticket, parking ticket, straightjacket, speeding ticket.