Random good picture Not show
1. Hiatus hernia was present in 33 patients.
2. A barium meal confirmed a hiatus hernia but the chest pain continued to infiltrate my left arm.
3. Hiatus hernia was absent in only one of the nine patients with Barrett's oesophagus.
4. Nine patients had Barrett's oesophagus. Hiatus hernia was absent in only one of the nine patients with Barrett's oesophagus.
5. Hiatus hernia is rarely found to be associated with partial gastric obstruction.
6. Repair of paraesophageal hiatus hernia by laparoscopy was safe and feasible and worthy of clinical application.
7. Smoking and alcohol may promote the reflux inflammation lower oesophageal sphincter dysfunction cycle in those without a hiatus hernia.
8. His knees frequently dislocate and he has a painful hiatus hernia which makes him scream.
9. My husband has suffered from heartburn on and off for years and has recently been diagnosed as having a hiatus hernia.
10. Severe erosive oesophagitis may be a cause of iron deficiency anaemia but hiatus hernia alone seems unlikely to cause iron deficiency anaemia.
11. Conclusion The means of improvement is a better way to diagnose esophageal hiatus hernia.
12. Objective:To discuss the prognosis of involved factors in treatment of severe craniocerebral injury complicated with tentorium cerebelli hiatus hernia by surgery.
13. Objective: To compare the diagnostic value of X-ray and endoscopy in hiatus hernia and their value of application.
14. Conclusions Barium contrast study seems to be the best method in diagnosing hiatus hernia.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. Due to more serious trauma and more complications, the transthoracic surgery should not be used in patients with sliding hiatus hernia.
16. Methods: 80 emergency cases of severe craniocerebral injury complicated with tentorium cerebelli hiatus hernia were included in this study for statistical analysis on fatality rate.
17. Endoscopic gastroplasty has been performed in 7 patients with sliding hiatus hernia.
18. Conclusion: Both examination methods are suitable for diagnosis esophageal hiatus hernia, X ray is the modality of first choice.
19. Conclusions:Retrograde gastric mucosa prolapse is easily misdiagnosed as esophageal hiatus hernia.
20. Results:The types of the cardia diseases included carcinoma (21), esophageal varices (14), mesenchyme tissues neoplasm(11) and esophagus hiatus hernia (8).
21. Objective To improve the X ray examination method of esophageal hiatus hernia for promoting its dignostic accuracy.
22. Other common gastric diseases were, peptic ulcers (2.53% i. e. , 1.88% for duodenal and 0.49% for gastric ulcers ) and hiatus hernia ( 0.89%).
More similar words: hiatal hernia, hiatus, hiatuses, herniate, herniation, herniated disc, hernia, hernial, hernias, Saturnian, Hibernian, miniature, subminiature, miniaturize, in miniature, miniaturist, inguinal hernia, miniature golf, umbilical hernia, microminiature, miniature poodle, miniaturization, miniaturisation, diaphragmatic hernia, microminiaturization, tush, hiatal, shiatsu, flatus, meatus.