Random good picture Not show
4. They bound him down with cords.
5. She dragged him down with her.
6. The children were jumping up and down with excitement.
7. Thomas came down with chickenpox at the weekend.
8. Three members of the band went down with flu.
9. He sat down with his lame leg outstretched.
10. The poor woman was loaded down with family responsibilities.
11. He knocked his opponent down with a single blow.
12. The truck was loaded down with bricks.
13. He struck the hooligan down with his fist.
14. He washed the car down with soapy water.
15. He flattened his hair down with gel.
16. Half of Martha's class has gone down with flu.
17. Rub down with fine abrasive paper.
18. He washed the car down with a hose.
19. They loaded us down with gifts.
20. The sun beat down with fierce intensity.
21. The ship was loaded down with extra cargo.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The pear tree was bowed down with the weight of its fruit.
23. The branches were bowed down with the weight of the snow.
24. A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.
25. We washed some bread down with a glass of milk for breakfast.
26. Why don't you plunk yourself down with a good book?
27. You had better rinse the sandwich down with a glass of milk.
28. He knocked his opponent down with one blow in the competition.
29. The soil round the newly planted trees must be rammed down with the feet.
30. Life never stops pushing forward. Stay focused and never slow down with regrets.
More similar words: get on with, begin with, to begin with, do with, in comparison with, do without, have to do with, with, within, without, go with, cope with, bear with, live with, go without, deal with, meet with, with young, withdraw, play with, talk with, comply with, together with, agree with, along with, put up with, come up with, in line with, end up with, do away with.