Random good picture Not show
1. You won't do for a teacher.
2. It's surprising what people will do for money.
3. What can I do for u?
4. This place would do for a workshop.
5. What can I do for you?
6. I have nothing to do for the moment.
7. What can I do for you,(sentencedict.com) madam?
8. ' Well, what can I do for you?' he asked coldly.
9. The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
10. Anything else I can do for you?
11. Are you having a big do for your birthday?
12. Can't you make that shirt do for another day?
13. This box will do for a chair.
14. What do you do for amusement in this town?
15. Will next Friday do for our meeting?
16. Those old clothes will do for cleaning rags.
17. The parents do for their children.
18. What do you do for amusement round here?
19. What's he do for a living?
20. I have five problems to do for homework.
21. These shoes won't do for the party.
22. What does he do for a living?
23. The things you do for love!
24. What can I do for you, my friend?
25. This pen can do for the one you lost.
26. What do you do for kicks?
27. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
28. All right, now that I'm full in the picture, what can I do for you?
29. As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do for you. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody's shoulder, I will stand before you immediately.
30. Only wishes that are made with special love will do for a dad who is wonderful in every way as you.