Random good picture Not show
1. Helena loved Demetrius to distraction.
2. Egeus : Why do you refused to marry Demetrius?
3. DEMETRIUS These things seem small and undistinguishable, Like far-off mountains turned into clouds.
4. For instance the sharp - witted men and Demetrius the Platonist and Eudaemon, and anyelse like them.
5. A silversmith named Demetrius, who made silver shrines of no little business for the craftsmen.
6. The efforts of Demetrius I and Antiochus VII could not forestall the dynasty's inevitable end at the hands of the Roman Pompey the Great in 64 BC.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. And Simon chose men and sent to king Demetrius, to the end that he should grant an immunity to the land: for all that Tryphon did was to spoil.
8. In the hundred and fifty-first year Demetrius the son of Seleucus departed from the city of Rome, and came up with a few men into a city of the sea coast, and reigned there.
9. Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter against any man, the law is open, and there are deputies: let them implead one another.
10. In the year one hundred and sixty-five Demetrius the son of Demetrius came from Crete into the land of his fathers.
11. Egeus : Why do you refused to marry Demetrius? He is really a worthy gentleman!
12. Demetrius OC/VO This is where we make the kabob and the souvlakis.
More similar words: myometrium, endometrium, telemetric, trigonometric, trigonometrical, demeter, geometric distribution, trigonometric function, telemetry, metric, metrics, square metre, metrical, biotelemetry, diametric, metrically, symmetric, isometric, geometric, allometric, metric ton, volumetric, geometrics, thermometric, dosimetric, parametric, asymmetric, barometric, biometrics, isometrics.