Random good picture Not show
1. Today, he and his deaf-and-dumb wife donated 5 Yuan, which is equivalent to their electricity charge for one year.
2. As common children at pre-school age, the deaf-and-dumb children at pre-school age is emotional and emotion plays a very important role in their mental activity.
3. Results 95 patients with LVAS had audition hurt when they were admitted in hospital. Among them, 36 patients were deaf-and-dumb and 2 children' data were not collected because they took ataractic.
4. Objective To explore the effect of using communication skills in deaf-and-dumb parturients at the stage of puerperium.
5. One time he raised his head from under the automobile hood to say:"Doc, a deaf-and-dumb guy went into a hardware store to ask for some nails."
6. OK, let's stop to discuss for today and continue tomorrow. As we look like a blind person talking to a deaf-and-dumb one.
More similar words: take a fancy to, have a fancy for, deaf as a post, sand dune, grand duke, diamond dust, seafarer, leafage, seafaring, rights and duties, make a face, dead duck, a dead duck, dumb, dumbly, deaf, dumb show, dumbass, adumbral, dumbbell, dumbness, deafen, strike dumb, dumbfound, adumbrate, tone-deaf, dumb things, dumbwaiter, dumbstruck, deafness.