Random good picture Not show
1. In the next two days everyone in Danu was put under terms of strict confinement.
2. But we grow discontented in Eden, which Danu was not.
3. There was no studio in Danu, not even for a little fifteen-minute slot on Sundays.
4. Danu stood seemingly alone in opposing the war, a position that almost had him recalled from office by the Kuati electorate twice.
5. When truly conflicted, Danu turned to the Jedi for advice.
6. Onara appointed Giddean Danu as Lenoan's replacement, erroneously thinking him to be a malleable political figurehead.
7. Unfortunately, Danu became an irritant in office, with his opposition to the centralization of power and his support for the Jedi oversight of the war.
8. The water temple of Pura Ulun Danu on Lake Bratan in Bali serves the faithful in the mountainous area near Bedugul.
9. Giddean Danu put great stock in his ability to weigh complicated matters dispassionately and arrive at a reasoned solution.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. To make matters worse, Danu even declared his intention to reform the politics of Kuat as well, and began by investigating Onara's family.
11. The day after their arrival they got a full-scale historical briefing on Danu.
12. My heart seemed to stop beating, then kick reluctantly into life again, like those temperamental old generators of colonial Danu.
13. Yet, barring the little mishaps, always a feature of Danu life, the work progressed.
14. Like the crowd at the airport and in the main street of Danu waving the malai flag of green and white.
15. "It's far tastier than any other coffee, " said the firm's Danu Rianto.
16. Onara tried to have him recalled but other members of her family, including her nephew, Kuat of Kuat, believed Danu to an effective advocate of Kuati independence and the motion failed.