Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To investigate the causes of bilestone and biliary sludge formation after liver transplantation and explore the methods for their diagnosis and treatment.
2. Methods The remnant stones of bile duct after bilestone operation were performed to extract repetitiously by choledochofiberscope via T-tube sinus.
3. Methods The clinical data of 3 patients with bilestone and biliary sludge after liver transplantation treated in our hospital were retrospectively analyzed.
4. Objective To explore the value of choledochofiberscope for removal remnant stones of bile duct after bilestone operation.
5. Methods A retrospective research on which 706 cases of remained bilestone were treated with bile duct fibroscope.
6. Conclusion To extract stones with choledochofiberscope via T-tube sinus is a safe and effective method that can be used to remove the remnant stones of bile duct after bilestone operation.
More similar words: milestone, charleston, cobblestone, nonvolatile storage, bile salt, mobile sources, rest on, weston, estonia, bluestone, estonian, limestone, firestone, lime stone, lodestone, freestone, rhinestone, galveston, gravestone, stone's throw, pumice stone, tensile stress, whistle-stop, whistlestop, charlestown, galveston bay, tensile strength, whistle-stop tour, interest on loans, within a stone's throw.