Random good picture Not show
1. Muscles attached by a flat aponEurotic membrane.
2. Methods We performed anterior approach aponeurotic repair to treatment the aponeurotic ptosis on 18 cases(32 eyes)and follow-up at least for 3 months.
3. Therefore, deeper study of the essence of the aponeurotic channel is very necessary.
4. Objective To introduce the aponeurotic ptosis and its surgical correcting efficacy.
5. Local factors include cartilaginous, osseous, muscular , and aponeurotic structures and functional forces.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Methods Surgeries were performed on 26 eyes in 22 cases with aponeurotic ptosis, and preoperative examinations and surgical findings were observed and analysized.
7. Objective According to the clinical findings and pathologic changes of aponeurotic ptosis, to explore its effective surgical procedures.
8. Conclusions A simplified technique of ptosis repair using the anterior approach is an effective and safe procedure for correcting aponeurotic ptosis.
9. Initially, the approach involved a simple ring closure, but this technique failed because the deeper aponeurotic tissues could not be approximated without tension in the repair.
10. Methods Tackking operation and upper lid blepharoplasty were performed on 50 eyes in 32 cases with aponeurotic ptosis, and after surgical followed up for 1-5year, average on three years.
More similar words: neurotic, neurotically, neuroticism, aponeurosis, neurotomy, neurotoxin, neurotoxic, neurotropic, neurotrophic, neurotransmitter, neuroleptic, neurotransmission, neurolinguistics, neurone, neuron, neuroma, neurosis, neuroses, neuronal, neurology, neurocyte, neuroglia, neuropathy, neurogenic, neurologic, neurolysis, neurohormone, neurocytoma, motor neuron, neurologist.