Random good picture Not show
1. The air outlet 16 may be comprised of nearly any penetration, hole or air permeable surface on the housing 12 that permits airflow out of the housing 12 from the airflow path.
2. The space is enough, the front-row air conditioning air outlet arrangement is unsatisfactory, passes through the concave-convex road surface, the automobile body jolts obviously.
3. A housing includes an air inlet , an air outlet and an airflow path there through.
4. In the preferred embodiment, the air outlet 16 is comprised of a louvered vent 16a integrally molded into at least one side surface 12c, 12d of the housing 12.
5. Equipped Nitrogen outlet and air outlet, It can inflate nitrogen and air.
6. Distribution room and air conditioner's air outlet must keep enough space for the sake of safety. 80 cm safe distance must be kept in the distribution room.
7. If circular air outlet and ash tray and so on.
8. Sound cover allowsa ducted cooling air outlet , from side only or from both front and back.
9. The louver is in fluid communication with the air outlet passageway and includes a cover providing an aesthetic surface configured to face outward from front portion in the closed position.
10. A leeward side of the box is provided with at least one air outlet having a vent check valve.
11. The outlet channel 30a preferably includes a terminal edge 30b that is positioned proximate an inner surface of the housing 12 proximate the louvered vent 16a to direct air out of the air outlet 16.
12. Any enclosure required must be sealed against air egress everywhere except at the specified air outlet point.
13. The air purifier 10 is not limited to including the louvered vent 16 to form the air outlet 16.
14. The invention relates to a temperature adjusting mechanism of hot-wind furnace. In detail it is set on the air outlet to control hot-wind temperature of heat resource automatically.
15. Through experiments of changing the inlet air flow rate, we can adjust the hot air outlet temperature as high as possible,[sentencedict.com] which helps to reduce the heat loss and improve the collector efficiency.
16. The warm air flow produced in this way feeds the nose with fresh air, picks up the sweat and others from the human body and arrives at the top from where it is taken away by the exhaust air outlet .
17. The invention relates to an exhaust unit of the vacuum cleaner, which can shield the air outlet of the aspirator, as a result avoids the unclean part exposure and beautifies its appearance.
18. Wherever in the room, or the passage, even at the air outlet, the air always appear well balanced and comfortable, absolutely free from the overheating or overcooling phenomenon.
19. Once the Personal cleaner is put on the charging cradle, it works as a air cleaner right away. At the air outlet located on the top part of the device(http://sentencedict.com), there is LED for checking battery life.
20. At a given air inlet condition and airflow rate, meanwhile, dryness of air outlet was required, proper heat-transfer area and matching refrigeration system are obtained through calculating.
21. A special low noise centrifugal blower can deliver fresh air to every corner of rooms, with the guiding air outlet movable.
22. If the gas ejected from the oven is with odor or poison, other pipe(s) can be easily connected to the air outlet for ejecting such gas to the designated place.
23. We have years' experience and capabilities to provide various kinds of decorative parts like panels, air outlet, handles, door boards and bumpers for automobile, air conditioner outlet.
24. There must be a high efficiency air filter provided at the air outlet point.
More similar words: air out, outlet, cutlet, butler, cutler, cutlery, gutless, wall outlet, sales outlet, retail outlet, electric outlet, cairo, pair off, electrical outlet, nairobi, a pair of, hair oil, absent without leave, pair off with, air operated, desirous, hair of the dog, pair of tongs, without let or hindrance, pair of pincers, pirouette, thoracic outlet syndrome, pair of scissors, wrought iron, another pair of shoes.