Random good picture Not show
(1) He was basking in the afterglow of love.
(2) The team were basking in the afterglow of winning the cup.
(3) Moisturizer and foundation give the skin a glow akin to the afterglow of lovemaking.
(4) The grin is the afterglow of what Fonda describes as the most fulfilling job in his professional life, playing Ulee Jackson.
(5) In the flattering afterglow of Messines, Haig's confidence was unbounded.
(6) Through the crepuscular afterglow, from behind the marble pineapple, there came skipping a true-light figure.
(7) Behind it an apricot afterglow trailed like an exquisite taillight across the sky. Sentencedict.com
(8) Even in Britain people noticed dazzling, lingering sunsets last winter which left a distinctive purple afterglow.
(9) In the afterglow of the holidays come signs of a few hangovers from expensive champagne.
(10) You could see the afterglow of the victory in his face.
(11) Telling the story, Savelli grinned, basking in the jittery afterglow of it.
(12) Includes an After-Glow feature that keeps the EL backlight turned on for a few seconds after the light button is released.
(13) In his youth the world was suffused with the after-glow of the long Victorian age, and a graceful feminine style had softened the manners, if not the natures, of men.
(14) Post-treating process, combined gel-coating and surface-film coating routes, for alkaline earth aluminates long after-glow phosphors was studied.
More similar words: afterglow, follow after, airglow, water glass, interglacial, after, afters, rafter, grafter, be after, drafter, see after, crafter, go after, after all, ask after, get after, come after, after-care, call after, run after, seek after, hereafter, cut after, aftercare, thereafter, after tax, whereafter, after part, long after.