Random good picture Not show
1. Voice over A car similar to this G-T-O fetched four million pounds at auction last year.
2. The GTO drive source of the power stepping motor is made up of the new-type of switching elements—the Gate turn-off Controlled Rectifier (GTO).
3. Give it enough open road and the 599 GTO should exceed 208 mph, according to Ferrari.
4. Based on the 599 GTB, the GTO is 220 pounds lighter, thanks to the use of lightweight materials, including thinner glass than the standard car.
5. High power GTO inverter is used for railway electric traction. Its PWM control is significantly different from variable frequency drive system in conventional industrial area.
6. The authors introduce a voltage-source GTO inverter VVVF system with flux linkage locus controlled by single-ship microcomputer.
7. GTO is conventionally driven on a high enough amplitude and steepness with its current leading edge of drive circuit, which applies positive gate current for openness and negative current for shutoff.
8. This paper describes the GTO pollution and its impact and points out some major perturbative influences on the orbital lifetime of a body in GTO. E. S.
9. Its key idea is that integration of GTO with improved structure, antiparallel freewheeling diode and gate drive circuit, then connects its gate drive by low inductance.
10. For IGCT or GTO, the overcurrent protection is generally implemented in the main circuit, which brings complex main circuit, high cost and great volume.
11. A device widely used with GTO basis functions is that of a contracted Gaussian set.
12. The new model's 661-hp 6-liter V-12 makes the 599 GTO the most powerful road-going Ferrari ever.
13. is special, but not all can exceed 208 mph - and even fewer wear the brand's fabled GTO badge.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. IGCT is a kind of high power semiconductor based on GTO structure, which achieves hard turn-off by the integrated gate circuit.
15. The forward blocking, conducting, and switching characteristics are analyzed and compared with an SA-GTO and conventional GTO.
16. So it is impolite to know what is polite impolite before you gto a region.
17. I design the lesson to meet the needs of the class, while at the same time pay attention gto the individual needs of each student.
18. Take up the prey in its mandible, the bird is return in gto its nest.
19. By using the fast switch, the power loss of the FCL in normal operation condition could be avoided, and by using the GTO, the rapid current-transferring could be realized with a smaller difficulty.
20. The turn-on and turn-off of power devices under zero voltage are realized with addition of dead time. The power supply for GTO gate driver is developed by use of the converter.
21. The paper introduces the performance parameters and the fundamental principle of gate drive circuit, and compares the features of IGCT, GTO and IGBT.
22. After several quarters of robust growth, industrial production has caught back up with its long-term trend in all Asian countries except Japan, S in gapore and Malaysia, accord in gto HSBC.
23. GTO over current rapid protection by gradation mode and limited protection conditions are studied based on the features of GTO and over current situation under fault state.
24. Choose from 33 car models including the F430, Enzo Ferrari, Testarossa, 250 GTO, and the brand new Ferrari California.
25. The paper gives the current and voltage waveforms of multi GTO devices at turn-off, analyzes and compares the waveforms of gate current and voltage.
26. Clearly, the pressure drop out of the gate current unfavorable impact of the shutdown GTO.
More similar words: big top, big toe, owing to, bring to, dogtooth, cling to, long ton, belong to, talking-to, farmington, lexington, hang together, talking to, washington, boring tool, arlington, peeping tom, huntington, leading tone, wilmington, wellington, be nothing to, bennington, burlington, cutting tool, bring together, relating to, coming together, Darlington, washington d.c..