Random good picture Not show
1. By noon, all 61 people were judged out of danger.
2. The jitters are worst in the capital, where 61% of people are fearful of a terrorist attack.
3. Prices have gone up 61 percent since deregulation.
4. The number 61 bus runs to the city centre.
5. She slimmed down to a healthy 61 kilos.
6. The decimal 0.61 stands for 61 hundredths.
7. Only 61, 543 are needed to put Perot on the ballot as an independent contender.
8. Eighty unrelated controls, 61 patients with gastric ulcer, and 57 patients with duodenal ulcer were studied.
9. The Dow ended the day down 4. 61 points at 6656. 08.
10. Matthew Lutz, 61, vice chairman and business development manager of Magnum, who held a similar position with Hunter.
11. This is clear from the definition in section 61.
12. A redundant fitter from the Coventry car industry in his mid-forties lives alone and receives ￡61.02 a fortnight.
13. The 1993 Labour Force Survey showed that 61 per cent of black women aged 16 to 59 had higher and other qualifications.
14. There's a rest stop somewhere on Highway 61.
15. Excluding grant-maintained schools, there are 61 secondary and 294 primary schools in the county.
16. Whatever the outcome, s.61 style remedies are important for the future development of civil liability for insider dealing. 4.2.5.
17. One possibility seems to be that s.61 was intended to cast a wider net of liability than s.62.
18. It took 61 minutes to turn the car around and position it at the start of the course for the second sprint.
19. The whole cycle, from north to south to north, takes 18.61 years.
20. The acquisition of the 61 Gateway stores was approved by shareholders.
21. Group profits rose by ￡300,000 to ￡61.4m after strong improvements by inns, restaurants and the Blayneys and Cellar 5 off-licence chains.
22. It is 102 feet deep at its deepest and covers 61 acres.
23. The incomes thought to be needed exceeded the amounts available under the social security system by 61 percent.
24. Three wickets fell, though, in the first half hour after lunch to leave them wobbling at 61 for four.
25. The position of peak labelling was deeper in the antral crypts at position 61 compared with position 26 in body mucosa.
26. This changed the ratio of qualified to unqualified staff from 61:23 to 58:28.
27. Last year the figures had leapt to 12,656 participants from 4,[sentencedict.com]943 companies across 61 countries.
28. The list of candidates has been whittled down from 61 to 12.
29. The most convincing recent estimate records a fall in that proportion from 77 percent in 1905 to 61 percent in 1916.
30. A $ 152 million restructuring charge made net income in the 1994 quarter $ 179 million, or 61 cents.