Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Experienced seamen will advise you about sailing in this weather.
2. I'd advise you not to tell him.
3. We strongly advise you to rid yourself of the bad habit of smoking.
4. Her mother was away and couldn't advise her.
5. Please advise us of the date.
6. I advise you to have no truck with that man.
7. They advise that a passport be carried with you at all times.
8. I shall act as you advise.
9. We've brought in experts to advise on the scheme.
10. I advise you to withdraw your allegation before I contact my lawyer.
11. I could advise with no one.
12. I advise you to buy one?it may come in handy one day.
13. I strongly advise you not to do this.
14. Any knowledgeable wine merchant would be able to advise you.
15. Advise others down easily, persuade myself to forget hard.
16. I will advise her of my future plan.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. I'd advise buying your tickets well in advance if you want to travel in August.
18. He assembled a panel of scholars to advise him.
19. Some doctors advise setting aside a certain hour each day for worry.
20. It is easy for you to advise, but difficult to take advice from others.
21. I advise you to own up at once.
22. We're looking to you to advise us on how to proceed.
23. I would strongly advise against going out on your own.
24. I'd advise you against doing that.
25. She needed someone to advise her.
26. I will do as you advise.
27. It was standard practice for untrained clerks to advise in serious cases such as murder.
28. He felt that two years' seniority gave him the right to advise his brother.
29. The government has set up a committee of industrialists and academics to advise it.
30. If you have people you love, allow them to be free beings. Give and don't expect. Advise, but don't order. Ask, but never demand. It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret to true Love. To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring.
More similar words: adviser, advertisement, visual, visitor, visible, activist, supervisor, division, envision, provision, advanced, advocate, raise, arise, in advance, advantage, cruise, premise, precise, comprise, advertising, in advance of, inadvertent, expertise, likewise, franchise, compromise, precisely, inadvertently, antiseptic.