Random good picture Not show
8. Time stays not the fool's leisure.
9. Whale-watching has become a growth leisure industry.
10. Most people only have a limited amount of leisure time.
11. I have not a moment's leisure.
12. We've been working all week without a moment's leisure.
13. What do you do in your leisure time?
14. You will be able to stroll at leisure through the gardens.
15. We have more leisure than our parents had.
16. Please glance over it at your leisure.
17. He read books at his leisure.
18. Originally, Hatfield had been intended as a leisure complex.
19. These days we have more money and more leisure to enjoy it.
20. The more we do, the more we can do; the more busy we are, the more leisure we have. William Hazlitt
24. The money will enable us to upgrade the town's leisure facilities.
25. What we do during our working hours determines what we have; what we do in our leisure hours determines what we are.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. As for me, if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water.
27. The more we do, the more we can do. The busier we are, the more leisure we have.
28. Most people now enjoy shorter working hours and more leisure time .
29. He put the idea by until he was at leisure to consider it carefully.
30. It was hard to draw clear lines of demarcation between work and leisure.
More similar words: sure, ensure, assure, for sure, make sure, exposure, measure up, measurement, measure up to, visual, misunderstanding, survey, absurd, surface, surgery, surgeon, survival, surround, survivor, insurance, surprising, surrounding, surveillance, surprisingly, bureau, injure, figure, capture, feature, culture.