Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Scientists are working to devise a means of storing this type of power.
2. We need to devise some sort of system whereby people can liaise with each other.
3. Clinton and Zedillo ordered their respective Cabinets to devise a common counter-drug strategy.
4. Can we devise a system in which judges function independently of party politics?
5. You can devise your own exercises to music.
6. White supremacists devise new methods to disenfranchise Negroes.
7. White supremacists devise new Methods: To disenfranchise Negroes.
8. Experts are trying to devise ways to clean up the huge slick.
9. Can you devise a means of overcoming the problem?
10. He tried to devise a foolproof plan for getting rid of termites.
11. The task at hand was to devise an immediate gathering of the vestry and to make it as splendid as humanly possible.
12. However, it is very difficult to devise a scale which summarizes dietary habits on a range from good to bad.
13. Now he had to devise a method by which workmen and supplies could shuttle back and forth across the gorge.
14. You must take time to devise a scheme that suits your own needs.
15. Will many schools decide to devise their own procedures for dealing with these?
16. U.N. accountants agreed to devise a creative payment scheme to stagger their bills.
17. It is almost impossible to devise a method of ensuring that all the firms involved obtain an equal share of the cake.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. But when he and Slater came to devise the dramatic structure of the libretto, something different resulted.
19. Ingenious corporations may devise more skillful ways to give employment to nonreaders.
20. The problem is to devise a system that enhances financial accountability.
21. Working with the Sales and Marketing Departments to devise creative marketing strategies and campaigns; planning and supporting promotional initiatives and opportunities.
22. He would devise a secret name, find a cell in the buildings near the docks.
23. While they can devise initial drafts, as manager you should take a close interest in the contents.
24. The problem is to devise tests that will demonstrate this.
25. It is against these projections and insinuations that Luzhin tries to devise a defence, the failure of which has tragic consequences.
26. It took many years for linguists and sociolinguists to devise ways of getting the best of both worlds.
27. The good news is that technical solutions are at hand, and the incentives to implement them are relatively easy to devise.
28. This, in fact, is what engineers do when they devise electronic control circuits to guide spaceships or steer robot arms.
29. They take the initiative, come up with technological and organizational innovations, devise new solutions to old problems.
30. If we are to go beyond nihilism we shall have to devise a strategy to examine this.
More similar words: device, deviate, revision, peevishly, advise, adviser, advised, device characteristic, vis-a-vis, devour, devote, devoid, evil, visual, develop, evict, viscous, visitor, visible, developer, review, levity, supervisor, envision, activist, visceral, division, alleviate, evident, provision.