Random good picture Not show
1. He has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
2. He had an unquenchable thirst for life.
3. He has an unquenchable enthusiasm for hunting and especially for hawking.
4. An unquenchable exuberance lived in him.
5. The Chinese people as a whole are practically-minded, exhibiting a compulsory (unquenchable, insuppressible ) interest in pragmatism and rationalism.
6. Is that a huge unquenchable challenge for me ? No, I said to myself.
7. C. S. Lewis once claimed that the opening lines of Kubla Khan filled him with an 27)unquenchable but 28)rapturous yearning.
8. This exotic potpourri stimulated his own love of natural things and his unquenchable interest in perfumes.
9. The sudden urgent needs of her body came from her gypsy roots; fiery(Sentencedict.com), desperate and unquenchable.
10. He gained a reputation as an eccentric but dependable officer of unquenchable high spirits.
11. It filled his enemies with terror and his own troops with unshakeable faith and unquenchable blood lust.
12. Is not dread of thirst when your well is full, the thirst that is unquenchable?
13. Still Damocles worried and pecked, coated with blood and frantic with an apparently unquenchable desire to kill and kill again.
14. Even then, a beam can't stand perfectly still, as quantum uncertainty requires it to hold an irretrievable half-quantum of energy and dance with unquenchable "zero-point motion."
15. Is not dread of thirst when your well is full , thirst unquenchable?
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The Molten Colossus near Ignis the Furnace Master will no longer cast Unquenchable Flames.
17. I will use these final days prior to My appearance to all, to press out the wine from the grape, to gather the wheat from earth and separate and burn off the tares with unquenchable fire.
18. Having been in the desert without water for two days, his thirst unquenchable.
19. Is not dread of thirst when your well is full, thirst that is unquenchable?
20. Recovering slowly, with agony, from each of these recurrent blows, his unquenchable exuberance had lived.
More similar words: unquestionable, unimpeachable, unchangeable, unquestionably, quench, quenched, quenchless, penchant, trenchant, enchanted, perishable, laughable, enchanting, breathable, enchantment, uninhabitable, changeable, charitable, exchangeable, interchangeable parts, sequence, fluency, untouchability, eloquence, frequency, in charge, subsequence, affluence, effluence, influence.