Random good picture Not show
1. I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
2. His wife has had a civilizing influence on him.
3. What may be done to reduce the influence of intractable opponents?
4. Only love influence, and can realize born inspiration.
5. My profession had an important influence in the formation of my character and temperament.
6. If you were to exert your influence they might change their decision.
7. This country extends its power and influence into neighbouring countries.
8. He exerted all his influence to make them accept his plan.
9. Under the influence of the drug my mind was filled with surreal images.
10. A retrospective influence pervaded the whole performance.
11. Helen's a bad/good influence on him.
12. Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
13. Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
14. The decisions we take now may influence the course of events in the future.
15. The family never quite regained its former influence.
16. He exerted considerable influence on the thinking of the scientific community on these issues.
17. France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
18. Those so-called friends of hers are a bad influence on her.
19. The town grew under the influence of colonialism.
20. He denies exerting any political influence over them.
21. Her influence made me a better person.
22. This area was formerly within the sphere of influence of the US.
23. Men of privilege without power are waste material(sentencedict.com), Men of enlighten-ment without influence are the poorest kind of rubbish.
26. He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
27. It is ludicrous to suggest that I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
28. During his tenure as dean, he had a real influence on the students.
29. Pork-barrel politicians hand out rents to win votes and influence people.
30. In arming the dictator, the US was creating a Frankenstein who would threaten their influence in the region.
More similar words: influential, sequence, eloquence, consequence, in consequence, inflation, frequency, fence, hence, essence, commence, science, patience, sentence, evidence, reference, residence, experience, abstinence, experienced, difference, preference, conference, convenience, acquiescence, make a difference, commencement, independence, fluid, clue.