Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He was shattered and bewildered by this trenchant criticism.
2) His speech was a powerful and trenchant attack against apartheid.
3) His speech was a powerful and trenchant attack against 〔 on 〕 apartheid.
4) Dorothy Parker's writing is characterized by a trenchant wit and sophistication.
5) His comment was trenchant and perceptive.
6) Stockman became one of the President's most trenchant critics.
7) His trenchant views on the subject are well known.
8) Land and the Nation was a rather trenchant report based upon a private investigation into the ownership and use of rural land.
9) Brown's article contains trenchant social criticism.
10) Direct, trenchant writing came naturally, effective public speaking later.
11) The trenchant symbolism of his pictures is essentially alien to the Dada conception of randomness and fortuitous juxtaposition.
12) The reviewer however is not a trenchant imperialist.
13) As easy mayst thou the in trenchant air With thy keen sword as make me bleed.
14) Fair workers, ability to punish first, trenchant, family flourishing kingdom.
15) Characteristic: Colour is trenchant, be full of nutrient value.
16) Bilateral authority duty trenchant. The manufacturing enthusiasm of the farmer is very tall.
17) The trenchant and inspiring comments of the scholars impressed the audience greatly.
18) He formulated trenchant aphorisms that caught their attention.
19) Some of their comments were quite trenchant.
20) British essayist noted for his trenchant literary criticism. His works include The Characters of Shakespeare's Plays ( 1817 ).
21) Trenchant essays can criticize contemporary abuses.
22) The two had much in common: conceit, fame, unorthodox pulpit manners and a trenchant belief in liberal progress.
23) I had to tell some one about Cleve-find something trenchant and important about him and tell some one.
24) It was the language of purity which mobilized many women to develop a trenchant critique of male sexuality.
25) His writing and reflections, in fact, are not just trenchant but at times witty,(http://sentencedict.com/trenchant.html) even amusing.
26) Geographic Environment is a huge open system, which has quite trenchant arrangement and integration.
27) But below the sort of solemn and respectful expression trenchant and insidious uneasiness and panic.
28) In intensity of illumination admirable by day, any colorific turns are flat and trenchant , proper.
29) The Nobel Prize in Literature 2010 was awarded to Mario Vargas Llosa "for his cartography of structures of power and his trenchant images of the individual's resistance, revolt, and defeat".
30) More the netizen criticises in leave a message this game is trenchant is " aid hands in platform " , one-night standing is flush, should prevent this kind of insalubrious game to travel in adolescent.
More similar words: French, unchangeable, merchant, bench, trend, in charge of, strengthen, chance, change, channel, coherence, currency, entrepreneur, by chance, exchange, mechanic, reference, mechanism, difference, conference, preference, changeable, mechanical, elephant, irreverence, take a chance, in exchange for, make a difference, hand in hand, bunch.