Random good picture Not show
(1) The bald statistics tell us nothing about the underlying trends.
(2) The underlying theme of the novel is very serious.
(3) Despite this month's disappointing figures, the underlying trend is healthy.
(4) The joke did not obscure the underlying seriousness of his point.
(5) He has no illusions about the underlying reality of army life.
(6) There was an underlying current of discontent among teachers.
(7) There is an underlying assumption that younger workers are easier to train.
(8) Unemployment may be an underlying cause of the rising crime rate.
(9) The underlying message of the film is that love transcends everything else.
(10) An underlying pessimism infuses all her novels.
(11) He theorized that the underlying cause of the war was slavery.
(12) The underlying assumption is that the amount of money available is limited.
(13) Even so, the underlying trend is positive.
(14) The underlying reasons for these differences will be explored in depth in the next chapter.
(15) Beneath the festive mood there is an underlying apprehension.
(16) And what might be the underlying significance of these supposedly random acts of violence?
(17) This word has its underlying meaning.
(18) Their policies have resulted in a definite underlying improvement in the economy.
(19) She was not sure what his underlying motives were.
(20) I think that the underlying problem is education, unemployment and bad housing.
(21) Although the report covers many areas, its underlying aim is to ensure that another accident never happens.
(22) The underlying trend of inflation is still upwards.
(23) The underlying assumption is that women are inferior athletes.
(24) To stop a problem you have to understand its underlying causes.
(25) We are hoping to gain a better understanding of the underlying process. Sentencedict.com
(26) On the surface it's a very funny novel but it does have a more serious underlying theme.
(27) Over the long term, such measures may only make the underlying situation worse.
(28) For those who do say that, it does not reflect the underlying growth in the aid programme.
(29) There are at least two reasons to question the assumptions underlying such notions.
(30) Of course, you will have to have one single underlying tug, just as the classical writers had their who-dun-it tug.
More similar words: elderly, wanderlust, under, under way, undergo, founder, come under, fall under, undertake, understand, undermine, under control, undergraduate, formerly, properly, wander, gender, tender, render, commander, offender, defender, reminder, early warning, funding, surrounding, independent, independence, already in, round and round.